Your first visit
- It is important to bring any referral letters, imaging and medical reports that you may have from your GP or consultant.
- Bring practical loose fitting clothes or clothing where the affected region can be seen. For example if your shoulder is to be assessed it will need to be seen and moved.
- A thorough subjective and objective assessment will take place. Once this occurs a diagnosis of your complaint will be explained, a course of treatment will be offered and expected time frame of full recovery.
- Payment is required at the end of each session. If you are claiming from your health insurance please contact your insurance company directly as you may need to reclaim your fees directly from your insurer.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes before your appointment to fill in your consent form and personal details. If you are running late please notify us as soon as possible. If you fail to attend your appointment a 24-hour cancellation policy applies where you will be charged the full amount of your consultation.
To arrange an appointment or to speak to a qualified physiotherapist, call us now on 02072678086 or email email@example.com
↑ Back to Top
Get in touch
We are always happy o answer any questions you might have. Call us now on 02072678086
or email firstname.lastname@example.org